get remarried xbox 360

Guest Nate

Question

McNATE4000

I have an xbox 360. I married a woman named Camilla from the town of riverwood. But as I was stroling through Shor's stone, I met a very beautiful woman named Sylgia. I would much rather be married to Sylgia than Camilla. Is there any way that I can get remarried?

It is possible to get married again because on youtube if you watch thetexv vids, he was married to the darkelf in right one then later on in his vids on the same charecter he manged to to marry the girl from shores stone I'm not saying the names there's a chance ill spell them wrong

He uses the PC version and console commands to get around things you aren't supposed to be able to do. That's not available to console users at all, nor PC players who don't want to use them.

As with what David stated, it is impossible for a PS3 or Xbox360 user to remarry in Skyrim; however, it is fundamentally possible for all three. The discrepency is that you need to have a friend (or have it yourself) a PC copy of Skyrim as well. Through a little bit of computer knowledge it is possible to load a Xbox360/PS3 save onto a PC and edit it that way, then vice versa. There may or may not be videos of how to's: on youtube, but it would be advisable to start there or via Google/Bing.

Guest Thedopepope420

To get rid of that companion glitch, so that they don't keep pulling their weapons on you, all you have to do is get rid of all your bounty because they're tagged as gaurds.