Clan Citadel

Fergal

I know we have stopped using this useless enough feature of the Clan Chat/Camp a long time ago, but recently enough people have been saying that if it returns, they will use it and want it to return.I myself never liked the citadel when I found out it wasn't as great as that trailer Jagex threw up pictured, but if people want to use it for free xp etc, why not?You must be P2P to use the citadel; keep that in mind.

I often see that people appreciate high lvl citadels when they're looking for a clan, but its so much work! We never have the manpower to get all resources every week! We will be lvl 1 forever lol, but yeah it might attract people. But it takes so much time! I'd rather spend my precious time on skilling and slaying to be honest.

That's not what I meant Huygens, but I see your point. I meant for fun because I know there's no way we could get past tier 3 or so even if we try hard unless we pick activity up.

that's kinda sad to hear...not past tier 3... oh well in the future we could make this a weekly event aside from people doing it any day they want.

We've only got 1 or 2, which is really concerning, but then again, we are relying on recruitment topics alone, which are being bumped often, yes, but since there are no looking-for-clan topics besides the ones on Zybez (which are always for top-10 warring, dung or PvM clans), it's hard.

Yeah, the 1-2 new apps since the conversion is an absolutely horrible rate (especially considering that we used to get ~3-4 a day), but before the move you guys went literally 2 weeks without getting a new recruit. The conversion hasn't slowed anything down at all, it's still the same. If you want, I can also start working on making the logos and what-not TRR-specific so people don't see all of the Skyrim stuff when they first come here.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, the 1-2 new apps since the conversion is an absolutely horrible rate (especially considering that we used to get ~3-4 a day), but before the move you guys went literally 2 weeks without getting a new recruit. The conversion hasn't slowed anything down at all, it's still the same. If you want, I can also start working on making the logos and what-not TRR-specific so people don't see all of the Skyrim stuff when they first come here.

That sounds good and would be greatly appreciated

You need to realise that the time of getting ~3-4 apps a day (yes, I remember) was a long time ago; back then, RuneScape wasn't such a dying game and the majority of RS players weren't all in big warring clans.I think the logos etc would help a lot, so if you have time on your hands, it would be great. Appreciated.

i'd be for at least maintaining one. from researching it on some help sites it wont be much of a benefit until level 3 but with the increased experiance jagex is going to make, it might be worthwhile for training. and could be something to advertise for new recruits

• Upvote 2

i'd be for at least maintaining one. from researching it on some help sites it wont be much of a benefit until level 3 but with the increased experiance jagex is going to make, it might be worthwhile for training. and could be something to advertise for new recruits

that's actually a great idea (Y)