Favorite way to train combat stats?

Huygens

Could have sworn I made a topic like this...First of all, why barrows for magic? There's a terrible waste of money. :o Alching is good though. I would have pointed out that ice bursting at Soul Wars is incredibly fast, but then I remembered they removed the bots. I used to get 600+ xp per cast when in the crowded spots, it was fun, but costed a lot.Other than slayer, you could train melee at the armoured zombies I believe. Heard that was great, assuming it was melee, can't remember.

Could have sworn I made a topic like this...First of all, why barrows for magic? There's a terrible waste of money. :o Alching is good though. I would have pointed out that ice bursting at Soul Wars is incredibly fast, but then I remembered they removed the bots. I used to get 600+ xp per cast when in the crowded spots, it was fun, but costed a lot.Other than slayer, you could train melee at the armoured zombies I believe. Heard that was great, assuming it was melee, can't remember.

Barrows = profit bro; just use black sallyAnd training at armoured zombies is such a big fucking waste of experience. You will end up being high lvl with no slayer at all. Slayer sucks if you start training it while having 99-99-99 already.

Yes, yes, but who cares about your slayer level. It's not like your RS account is ruined if it's low. I'm just saying if you want fast exp, it's good.I know about barrows, yes, I've used the black sally and ancient magicks there before, incredibly easy, but not very profitable unless your lucky. Which is a problem when barrows is awful exp.