CC & RuneHead Updates

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts
Council rank for me too pl0x. And ya, I noticed that earlier ^

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts

Council rank for me too pl0x. And ya, I noticed that earlier ^

You already have the Council rank in both the RuneHead and Clan Chat - I updated it once you were officially promoted.

I need to be changed to Council unless I'm High Council [admin rank] (which i doubt cause we didn't carry a vote)

Updated RuneHead rank anyway. Do you still have admin rank in the CC? Can't even remember the reason of why I gave it to you. I'll update it once I get on later, no a major issue anyway.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

Updated RuneHead rank anyway. Do you still have admin rank in the CC? Can't even remember the reason of why I gave it to you. I'll update it once I get on later, no a major issue anyway.

Cause of Citadel so I can set the resources and we also need to move the building tick

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts

Cause of Citadel so I can set the resources and we also need to move the building tick

Do you want to be in charge of the citadel? I can give you that rank that has all the citadel powers and stuff.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

Do you want to be in charge of the citadel? I can give you that rank that has all the citadel powers and stuff.

Yeah I don't mind being in charge of it (:

King Sceptik

King Sceptik

• 11 Posts
add me add me! LORD FATAL

Edited by Fergal, March 09, 2012 - 09:18 AM.
Updated.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
Keep posting guys, RuneHead isn't very big. :P

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

Keep posting guys, RuneHead isn't very big. :P

LORD FATAL is actually Lord Fatal idk if it makes a difference or not but it's weird how his stats show cause he's f2p :/ btw he's a diplomat (needs updating)

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
Caps don't matter. But yeah, updated that already. Anarchy, are those people that use the CC only on the forums? I don't want to add in-game recruits as such.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts

Caps don't matter. But yeah, updated that already. Anarchy, are those people that use the CC only on the forums? I don't want to add in-game recruits as such.

I can ask aroundPeople who are on the forumlllYaklllSunscorch1HIT2WINApollyon3x6 (moderator)Okja (needs to be changed to moderator)

Yoshi

Yoshi

• 63 Posts
Count me in on the runehead, i'll be crushing everyone in construction and farm before long.Sunscorch.

Anarchy

Anarchy

• 1,273 Posts
Why don't you let council update runehead?It'd be updated more frequently then

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
BUMP

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts
OMG! I'm not on the Runehead! Add me, EricBloodaxe !

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts

Why don't you let council update runehead?It'd be updated more frequently then

Could have sworn I posted in reply to this before.... O.o Sure, if any Council member wants the pass, just ask me in a PM.

OMG! I'm not on the Runehead! Add me, EricBloodaxe !

Added.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com