Personal Blogs - Start Yours Today!

David

I'd just like to point out our own blog system, which allows any member to create, style, and manage their very own blog. As of now, it's not being used much; however, this system is often one of the most active aspects of IPB sites and I fully expect it to take off soon. Those of you who are interested in having your own blog should create one! The system hasn't been debugged yet, so it will be helpful to see if there are any initial issues as well.Side Note: People don't seem to realize that you can view the gallery 1000x easier by using the slide show display. You won't even have to reload the pages using that.Cheers.

I remember starting my own blog in 5th grade. I kept it going for around 2 months, and it was popular with my classmates. Unfortunately, I didn't have anything interesting to post. They were only visiting for the flash games on the sidebar. Anyway, I'll be sure to look into this.