A quick intro :)

Spo0ky

Hello Rebelz!I have been playing RS on and off for around 8 years. That's an educated guess by the way, could be longer and it could be a little bit shorter. I remember when Rune 2h's where the best thing in the game and my first "quit" was right after prayer beasts came around. The last time I left was for around a year or two and I arrived back a few months ago. So much has changed. The thing I am struggling to learn is the best way to raise levels, the introduction of chaotic weapons and tools that give extra exp when training has left me a little behind and i'm not 100% on this kind of thing yet. The reason I started playing again is that I moved from the UK to San Francisco by myself for work, and once boredom set in I remembered RS :DMy current goals are;81 Magic. (Currently 77, I have been getting there by chopping and Fletching Yew Longbows which will also elevate my Woodcutting to 90 and my fletching to 80)65 Crafting (Currently 61, purchased 20k flax the other day and I have 10k left to spin. Joy!)70 Prayer (Currently 62, I am going to spend a chunk of what little GP I have on bones if anyone has a gilded altar I'd love to use it sometime!)70 Agility (Currently 58, I never really bothered with my Agility last time, it was a fairly new skill and I just stuck to what I knew.)After these I want to get a 99 or two. Its looking likely that it will be combat based stat, my Attack and Strength are both 88 at present, once I get 81 mage I plan to fulfill my slayer task of steel dragons so I don't lose points, and then start using those hati gloves on training my strength up.I have just been working on getting my farming up to 53, because I had read that herb farming was a good way to make money.. but after checking the price of toadflax seeds this morning I think i'll leave that for today. I could do with a little bit of advice, I am a member of the Clan on the forums now but how do I get into clan chat and our citadel in the game? Also If anyone has any tips for anything that is worth merchanting at the present time I'd love you to share that knowledge with me :PThanks, Spo0ky.

Welcome to the clan, Spo0ky! Nice intro. ^^You should considering making a Goals & Achievements thread btw, since you've already started here. xDOh and, we don't use the citadel anymore, however, to join the clan you must be invited (clicked on by an admin), so just join the clan chat as a guest first and you should find someone then!

Welcome to the clan, Spo0ky! Nice intro. ^^You should considering making a Goals & Achievements thread btw, since you've already started here. xDOh and, we don't use the citadel anymore, however, to join the clan you must be invited (clicked on by an admin), so just join the clan chat as a guest first and you should find someone then!

Cheers :D How do I join as a guest?!

Hehe, I should make a guide on this since it's been asked so many times. xD

Firstly, you go to the Clan Chat tab (near inventory etc), not Friends Chat. Towards to bother right, you should see three different coloured squares, click the middle one. From there, go to the bottom left, click on the green icon thing, and type in "The Rebelz". :D

This should help: (the green icon is where the red one in the following image is, so yeah)

Posted Image