Photo

-__-

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts
Well, I just logged on and discovered that I have been hacked. Lost full bandos and dfs which was most of my bank. Might be quitting, I'm not sure. But either way I won't be on for a while...

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
Yikes. That's awful, sorry to hear, I don't even know what enjoyment hackers get out of ruining the game for others.Does this mean you might be quitting RS or TRR? I really do hope you stick around, even if it may be hard after being hacked.

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts
I'll still stick around TRR either way, it's just whether or not I want to continue playing RS

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Skyrim? :D

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
^shut upPosted Image

Meh happened to me a year ago, it kinda motivated me to keep playing the game, because the game got challenging again in a way. Anyways, try to see the positive side of it :huh:

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts

Skyrim? :huh:

You certainly love you're Skyrim. So anyway Mage, you tried anything to make some money again?

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts
I'm kinda AFK mining at LRC while I make my CoD Montage. It's already looking highly unlikely that I'll quit.

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
Good to hear mate :huh:

Yoshi

Yoshi

• 63 Posts
That sucks, man. If you need anything, just let me know.

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts
I'm alright everyone, won't be quitting. Almost enjoying rebuilding, which is weird :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com