Photo

Remove DovarKing

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

JubileeJones

JubileeJones

• 4 Posts
I don't like personal attacks, and I don't like calling people out, but in this case it appears to be necessary. DovarKing (his in-game name) was in the clan chat, and tried to convince me that there was a glitch if you went to the border of the wilderness, jumped across, and let yourself die of poison with 2 mil in your money pouch, it would increase to 3 mil. When I suggested he post this "incredible secret" for his guildmates to see (yeah, right), he said he didn't want the secret getting out; when I asked how stupid he thought I was, he signed out in a hurry. In the interest of a clean community, I request his removal, ASAP. If he wants to contest this, I have screenshots saved :D-Jubi

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Hm, I would agree if this is true. You should post the screenshot here to verify.

JubileeJones

JubileeJones

• 4 Posts
Duly noted, thank you.

I'm not all that familiar with using tinypic; I'm posting the pics, but if they expire, someone respond and tell me so and I'll try again :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
didnt think you dropped your money pouch cash when you died anyway?

Huygens

Huygens

• 1,271 Posts
Good job posting this, but what if it is a truly a glitch:O? JK

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
DavarKing seems to already have been removed, so I just banned him from the CC. Thanks for letting us know.Oh and remember everyone, don't fall for stupid scams or lures, even from clan members! :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com