Need some Skyrim help? You've come to the right place! This is a free service supported by other players; no registration, personal details, or payment is required.
Just follow the instructions below to post your question and get a fast, professional answer from a fellow gamer!
1. Enter your preferred nickname that will appear with this message ("Enter Your Name"), and fill out the captcha (used to prevent bots) in the designated areas above.
2. Enter the subject of your question when prompted for the topic title. Note: the "Topic Title" should only be 2-4 words summarizing the topic of your question; your actual question goes where these instructions are!
3. Write your entire question and other details here, in the body of the large text area. You should delete this default instructional message by overwriting it with your question. This is easily done by selecting all of this text and hitting delete or backspace.
4. Click the "Post New Topic" button below.
5. Await an answer; we'll be with you shortly! Refresh your page to check for replies, or browse other questions while you wait!
Remember to bookmark the page with your question so you know where to find it!
5 replies to this topic
Posted January 19, 2012 - 06:37 PM
The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.
Posted January 19, 2012 - 06:53 PM
I've never really found one place but i've found a lot by going through old tombs and places like dwemer ruins.
Posted January 19, 2012 - 07:06 PM
There are a couple of sure places to get a flawless ruby.
[*]Inside the Emperor's bed room onboard The Katariah (Dark Brotherhood quest)
[*]Throne room in South Shriekwind Bastion
[/list]For the most part though, you'll find them while exploring dungeons, looting chest and urns, and killing giants.
- kay9 likes this
Posted January 19, 2012 - 07:16 PM
I'd just like to add that you can get a lot of good gems by mining ore with a pickaxe. If you travel to Gloombound Mine you can end up with ~45 ebony ore besides.
Posted January 20, 2012 - 08:25 AM
thank u all for ur input this helps out mucho
Posted February 03, 2016 - 08:16 PM
I have been trying to find a flawless ruby but I have only found a ruby in places
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users