Need some Skyrim help? You've come to the right place! This is a free service supported by other players; no registration, personal details, or payment is required.
Just follow the instructions below to post your question and get a fast, professional answer from a fellow gamer!
1. Enter your preferred nickname that will appear with this message ("Enter Your Name"), and fill out the captcha (used to prevent bots) in the designated areas above.
2. Enter the subject of your question when prompted for the topic title. Note: the "Topic Title" should only be 2-4 words summarizing the topic of your question; your actual question goes where these instructions are!
3. Write your entire question and other details here, in the body of the large text area. You should delete this default instructional message by overwriting it with your question. This is easily done by selecting all of this text and hitting delete or backspace.
4. Click the "Post New Topic" button below.
5. Await an answer; we'll be with you shortly! Refresh your page to check for replies, or browse other questions while you wait!
Remember to bookmark the page with your question so you know where to find it!
how do you pick things up in skyrim like on oblivion or even can? you please help.
3 replies to this topic
Posted January 19, 2012 - 06:35 PM
The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.
Posted January 19, 2012 - 06:51 PM
I'm not sure the question here but you can pick up almost everything through out the game by walking over and pressing the action button (for ps3 this would be X) hope this answers your question
Posted January 19, 2012 - 07:02 PM
For Xbox 360, just hold A when you are moused over the item. You can then let go of A and move the item around for decorating your house or whatever else you want to do with it. Just press A to drop the item.For PS3, I'm going to guess the same rule applies, but with a different button, probably the X button.
Posted January 19, 2012 - 07:14 PM
As the others have said, you use the same button to pick things up AND to move/carry them in front of you (what I'm assuming you were asking).
[*]To pick things up, you just click the action button once.
[*]To carry/move items, you hold the action button down.
[/list]If that's not what you were asking, feel free to clarify by replying to this thread.
You should consider creating an account here. It comes with several benefits, and also makes it much easier for you to post questions and answers. It's completely free!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users