Slayer vs Other Combat Training Methods

Fergal

If there's anything I'd here about training combat (P2P), is that everyone loves to slay.I know slayer is a great way of getting that xp, but is it the best? When you put slayer up against Soul Wars (w/ zeal) and just no lifing an NPC such as Bandits or Armoured Zombies, which really comes out on top?The problem with slayer is you can get crappy tasks which you mightn't be able to skip for whatever reasons. Soul Wars is rather dead lately, not very efficient when ice bursting for example, because the bots are gone.I find something like armoured zombies to be the best, what are your thoughts?

Slayers for the players that get bored of doing one thing over and over. Which is most players :D Its also for the players that want to train all skills, makes sense to train them at the same time.But NPCS and Soul Wars are better if your purely after combat exp in my opinion.

Slayer is best expwise if you take in to account the slayer exp for sure. ^^Training otherwise is a bit of a waste of exp. If you're 99 in all combat skills but not in slayer that'd be a whole lot of wasted exp before you reach 99 slayer.

Your opinion doesn't matter because all you do is slay!

Not training with slayer is a waste, you will eventually end up having 99 combat stats and low slayer, so when you start training slayer you will not gain combat lvls because you're already 99 + slayer is a grind, but not as much as bandits/sw, and you make some profit.

Well, Judo said it too. But to be honest, if I have 99 combat stats, why would I slay if I don't even want to slay now?