Need some Skyrim help? You've come to the right place! This is a free service supported by other players; no registration, personal details, or payment is required.
Just follow the instructions below to post your question and get a fast, professional answer from a fellow gamer!
1. Enter your preferred nickname that will appear with this message ("Enter Your Name"), and fill out the captcha (used to prevent bots) in the designated areas above.
2. Enter the subject of your question when prompted for the topic title. Note: the "Topic Title" should only be 2-4 words summarizing the topic of your question; your actual question goes where these instructions are!
3. Write your entire question and other details here, in the body of the large text area. You should delete this default instructional message by overwriting it with your question. This is easily done by selecting all of this text and hitting delete or backspace.
4. Click the "Post New Topic" button below.
5. Await an answer; we'll be with you shortly! Refresh your page to check for replies, or browse other questions while you wait!
Remember to bookmark the page with your question so you know where to find it!
how many wives can you have?
3 replies to this topic
Posted January 18, 2012 - 06:06 PM
The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.
Posted January 18, 2012 - 06:11 PM
Unfortunately you're only able to have 1 wife. Even if your spouse dies - or if you kill her - you are unable to remarry. Just one spouse, ever.We also have a pretty good Skyrim Marriage guide if you're intersted in more information. Feel free to ask more questions if you have them!______You should consider creating an account here. It comes with several benefits, and also makes it much easier for you to post questions and answers. It's completely free!
Posted January 18, 2012 - 10:21 PM
Yeah this isn't an episode of Big Love. One wife for life.
Posted January 18, 2012 - 11:46 PM
I recommend marrying Aeri (she lives at agna's mill) to marry her you cut firewood and sell it too her.The good part is if you chop firewood you can sell it to her for $5 per piece
3 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users