CLAN DEAD?

kung pow

Clan is fine, slight recession at the moment. Do you mean in the CC?

By dead I mean there's never anybody in the clan chat. Every time I log in i'm the only one there and it's been like that for 2 or 3 weeks. I'm thinking we should have mass recruiting events weekly or something... I don't want this clan to die :P

By dead I mean there's never anybody in the clan chat. Every time I log in i'm the only one there and it's been like that for 2 or 3 weeks. I'm thinking we should have mass recruiting events weekly or something... I don't want this clan to die :P

Tbh, this is the first time I've ever seen you, because I only returned to TRR a while ago - but my point is, I never saw you in the CC in the last 2-3 weeks, what's your RSN?I'm in the CC a nice bit when I'm online, just I'm busy with school atm.

Tbh, this is the first time I've ever seen you, because I only returned to TRR a while ago - but my point is, I never saw you in the CC in the last 2-3 weeks, what's your RSN?I'm in the CC a nice bit when I'm online, just I'm busy with school atm.

My RSN is o_Oranges, been in TRR for almost 2 years now and i'm on all the time