Guess I'd better post this now...

David

• 3 weeks later...

I almost cried reading Davids thread on here. I would hate to see OUR clan die, yet I feel better after reading everyone elses comments about how they are dedicated to make the clan a success again! I've been here for 3 years and since day one, I've enjoyed every bit of it! Personally i think of it this way, "The clan" is like "The Hood" I live on and all our "Members" (all of you) are like my "Neighbors". If some company was gonna tear down OUR "hood" i would be pissed and fight to keep it there, because that's where all my fond memories of the past occurred. Just remember, its not the name of the clan that makes the clan, its the people, such as You and Me! I promise, at the beginning I will come back to help out. Even if I'm too late, I'll hunt you guys down and attempt to Revive the clan and we all can rebuild it together. Yet, I'm sure that when I'm back, that the clan will be 200% stronger :PP.S: I love you guysP.P.S: David is the Crazy landlord that demands rent on time. <3 just kidding ;)

• Upvote 1