f2p dungeoneering (destiny)

destiny

Event: Dungeoneering

Amount of People Attended: 7

Who In TRR had Attended:Feed the DGK, GetPkerSlapd, PopGo3sPunk , (me) destiny , fergal, Mstrmonopoly

Special Guests: blue-speed

Notes: there was only about 6 people that showed up so split into 2 teams of 3 the teams where blue , fergal and getpker and me (destiny , popgo3spunk and feed the dgk well our first dung failed we got to the switch room and just couldn't do it and then pop had to go so i asked would mono like to join us and we did about 1 dung and mono had to leave so me and dgk did one more to finish . (space for if blue would like to put what happened in his team)

Pictures:

Posted Image Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Uploading more later.

No offence, but c'mon? Blue went to the trouble of helping you and all you did was delete it because it wasn't you. How it shows you aren't capable of making reflections, I don't even know, since you have loads made already.. O_oAnyway, why is Blue_speed a "Special Guest"?

he did but it showed i wasnt capable of doing it myself so re did it the way i would have done one as it being my event planned i didnt want to give the impression im not doing one i just had bad internet speed to do one .

:P In no way, shape, or form was I trying to take credit for that. I even posted on said topic "Destinys f2p dung event" I didn't see the topic up so as a Council Member/Event Coordinator I made it.