Photo

Username List

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

itichie99

itichie99

• 33 Posts
Ok so I keep logging into TS3 and no one is ever in there! so I was wondering if you do use skype and would like to voice or video whichever if you would please post your username.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
TS3 is really only used during wars / war practices.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
If there's no one ever in TS3, why would there ever be anyone on Skype (I mean, for TRR reasons, not if you are on already; I don't use Skype, so I dunno how it really works).But yeah, we use it for warring and those random times we ask everyone in the IRC to go into TS3 for whatever reason, fun mostly. Lol.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
I loiter sometimes hoping to catch somebody, but I'm usually unlucky. I'm Blake in TS3. I don't use Skype, so meh.

itichie99

itichie99

• 33 Posts
Well I can now say this was a fail lol

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts
Na, this topic wasn't a fail. What was a fail is the message in your signature is messed up.Our clan isn't even named TRR anymore.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
How aren't we called TRR anymore? We are The RuneScape Rebelz, even if we use The Rebelz for short a lot.

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

How aren't we called TRR anymore? We are The RuneScape Rebelz, even if we use The Rebelz for short a lot.

Wow. You fail. That is all.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
Oh lol, I get it now. Wasn't sure.

Jaystre

Jaystre

• 31 Posts

Wow. You fail. That is all.

Lol me n Trag had a discussion about this, I figu're we're TRR also but thats old news to them. We're TR now.

itichie99

itichie99

• 33 Posts
Omg lol enough with the fails guys!! anyways does anyone play Lord of the rings online jw?

Blake

Blake

• 1,849 Posts

Omg lol enough with the fails guys!! anyways does anyone play Lord of the rings online jw?

You just made your signature worse...And no, I can't say I do play. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com