Photo

It's been a long time coming guys.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Delroth

Delroth

• 182 Posts
Yup 4 years of work, and it's time for my prelims/exams. They finish on the 25th of November. Cya then <3. I will be popping up now and then, I've been inactive for a while and this is the reason why. there my exams that shape my chance of university and a career. I'm in all top credit classes.( The best type of exam is credit. and I'm in the top class for credit for all 8 of my exams; Physics, Chemistry, Math, Modern Studies, French, English. Drama, and P.e Studies.When I come back I will start with event team and work my way back to being very active.I know a lot of you guys think i'm really stupid, i'll post my results after there done. I hope that changes what you think.;) Sorry for the title btw.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts
nerd.. ;) You best pop in and say hi! were bro's now :Doh and good luck :o even though the pre-lims are usually easier, I was pulling D's on mine then got C's lmao If I passed you can....

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
So.. you're not leaving for good? Damn it Scottish, you got my hopes up.

Come back soon!

MstrMonopoly

MstrMonopoly

• 908 Posts
this gregor kid thinks he can get into universitylol

Delroth

Delroth

• 182 Posts
Paul...I'm saddened by that...

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
You had -5 reputation YESTERDAY, and now you have 2.omg wut is this i dont even.

Mageman

Mageman

• 582 Posts

You had -5 reputation YESTERDAY, and now you have 2.omg wut is this i dont even.

I was bored and feeling nice :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com