Photo

Cya later guys

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

I God-Apollo

I God-Apollo

• 156 Posts
Hey guys just saying i won't be as active, might even quit. Real life reasons, not bad ones. Posted Image Well guys farewell, I might log on one day. I also won't be on the forums. So bye.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
Ah, that sucks. At least the irl stuff isn't bad, as you said.But anyway, IRL > RS. See ya around bro.

Crazycow73

Crazycow73

• 476 Posts
It is sad to see such an active, cheerful member be forced to quit due to real life interference but is entirely understandable. I myself made a decision a few years back to quit the clan and move on with my life. I completely accept you as a TRR member and you will always be welcome back here, no matter how long you decide to stay away. Remember, we are always here for you and I hope you enjoy the rest of your life and maybe someday our paths will cross again. May your future be bright and full of wonders and may you keep safe with your decisions and always keep TRR in your heart. Keep it real and make it fun. :)

Coty530

Coty530

• 130 Posts
Glad the rl issues ain't bad, but take it easy man, I have quit this game numrous times before but I always seem to come back, well goodluck in life man.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com