Can't think of a witty/funny topic, so Ruffalex's Introduction

Ruffalex

Hey guys, I'm here to do the cliche introduction! I can't count how many times I've done this... :P I'm known for my long introductions, so sit back, grab some popcorn and soda if it enhances the effect, and read away!

Anyway! Lets get right to it. I'm Alex, Ruffalex in game, and I'm 15 years old. I've been called a number of names. I couldn't list them all, but Ruff, Alex, Ruffle, and Ruffles are probably the most common. I prefer to be called Alex or Ruff, but it's totally your call, as long as I can understand you're addressing me, its absolutely fine. Here are my stats in Runescape to begin:

Posted Image

I've played Runescape on and off for around 7 years, always coming back and forth, back and forth... I'm trying to get into it now, it's a lot more enjoyable now that bots are gone at least for now, and it's a relaxing game to play. I'm not going to let it wrap around my life like it did last time, I had to force myself to quit. It was taking way too much time off my hands, and I was becoming an antisocial. I'm just going to play this when I have some spare time, a few hours a week.

In game, I love slayer. I've gotten all my combat 99s from it, and I only need strength now. I'm going to work on that as soon as I get back, looking forward to it. I'll go to any event, even if I don't like it, when I'm on. I love meeting people, and it's always fun to do some activities with your friends in game. I love forums to death. A huge reason I joined here was because of the active forums, I can't survive without them. It's a pretty big clan too, and I love a clan chat. I know there's citadels and actual clan chats now, I'm going to need a bit of an introduction to those, I'm completely lost with these new updates. I'd really appreciate it. B) All the clans I've joined are community clans with some warring and events, and I love 'em.

Outside of Runescape, I like to play Xbox, relax, hang around with friends, draw (I'm trying to get better...), read or write if I'm bored enough, OR WATCH AND PLAY HOCKEY. I absolutely love the sport, after I quit Runescape I needed a new hobby, so I chose hockey. I just played pond and street hockey, but I fell in love with it. I always loved watching it anyway, but I joined, (and made, to my surprise,) my school's JV team, and I'm getting pretty good at it. If you like hockey and know what you're talking about, you'll be my best friend. I probably won't be yours, as I'll keep talking about it.. I live in Massachusetts, so I love the Bruins. Not so much right now... But yeah. I love sports in general really, I watch all sports except basketball. I love to play, but its like watching paint dry watching it.

I'll just wrap in some useless facts here as I end it off. Consider this the too long; didn't read section.

My name is Alex, I am 15, and from Massachusetts.

I'm getting back into Runescape after quitting for around a year.

I love hockey.

My Xbox gamertag is EpiK Penguin, feel free to add me, but please tell me you're from here or I won't accept. :S

My MSN is [email protected], feel free to add me on that, but ^.

I'll join your ventrillo/ts and IRC, I love to talk in general.

Any further questions or comments? Please ask, I'm looking forward to meeting all of you!

Also on a side note, I'll be without members for a few days, so I won't be there for some events or in game as frequent, but I'll be on more when I get members. I'll be posting on the forums frequently, though!

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone. :)@Traginen, haha, I will, I've been called Chips too :)@Fergal, glad to have someone who'll die for their forums with me :P@Crazycow, See you there B)@MstrMonopoly, trust me, I was to. Learning how to stop and skate backwards was... Interesting. Then I needed to learn how to stick check and hit/shoot/etc while doing it... Needless to say, it took awhile.@Brad, Looking forward to it!

Hi there ^.^Yet another player who's combat way exceeds mine XDAlso another old player. I used to play 6 years ago and a year later I started going on only for holiday events since I had been training my woodcutting for weeks straight until I drove myself crazy and had to quit ha ha. But I went up over 40 levels :)Seeing the new format of everything seems pretty weird. I'm still pretty used to the old one.It's to meet you. I hope to see you on runescape soon ^.^

Glad to see someone like me around here, absolutely clueless with these new updates. They're supposed to be changing the website now too? I was just getting used to it! :)Anyway, I did the same thing. I came on to do this year's Halloween event, and I realized a lot of my friends, (online friends and, surprisingly, a few irl) still played, so I thought I'd give it another go. Thanks for all the warm welcomes, again.