It's okay, I'm here now.

Scout

hola, just got accepted into the clan, im a mage/melee hybrid (well atm im more mage pure... but mage/melee is my goal)combat level 36 with 54 magic atm.I must admit though I am worried. Upon browsing through the clan forums i am seeing more posts complaining about the lack of turnouts for events, and I am in the clan friends chat as I type this... and have been in there alone for almost 2 hours...Hopefully this clan will prove to be more active than it seems right now.As an offnote I DO NOT go to school, but I do work... my usualy shift is 5pm-10pm but occasionally I will be working a 5pm-11pm, or if im lucky a 12pm-8pmI will do everything I can to attend all events possible... any wars that permit magic if I am not working, you can almost bet your ass I'll be there

The friends chat is just that - a friends chat. Everyone that's a member is always in the Clan Chat (The Rebelz).At any rate, welcome to TRR! It's not that we're extremely unactive, but it's slowed down since the school year started. It's the same for all clans, and nothing to worry about. :P