Hey you all :D

Addison

Hello you all my name is Addison :PI've only just joined Runescape! Got Member's straight away because I felt like I needed to for some reason! I didn't really need too because I'm only just training combat right now! But I suppose having membership will give me better areas to train so it's all good XDI've decided to come join with you all in this clan so I submitted an application :3I wanted to join because I like joining clan/guild/etc early on in games! (Runescape is the only game I'm playing now)And I also love to make new friends :D So post back on this thread if you want too :3I'll be hanging around here in the forums a lot so I hope to get to meet a lot of yall :D

Blue Speed I will probably enjoy being a rebel most definitely :DThat's amazing you've been here for years and have a maxed account o.oThat's my ultimate goal, is having a maxed account :3 But I'm going to start with smaller goals (Which I don't really have any yet haha)I'll definitely add you in-game :)That's cool Destiny :D I bet you have a lot of fun planning events :PI'll probably have some up my sleeve, but that's not for awhile! I need to get to know the game well first ;D

Welcome! :D I'm sure your app will be accepted once a leader comes online. :PAlways great to see people choose us as their first clan, this has been my first clan (even if I did have like a 1-year break until like a month ago xD).Enjoy it here bro, and make the best use you can out of P2P, since F2P sucks! :D~Fergal.

Welcome! :) I'm sure your app will be accepted once a leader comes online. :PAlways great to see people choose us as their first clan, this has been my first clan (even if I did have like a 1-year break until like a month ago xD).Enjoy it here bro, and make the best use you can out of P2P, since F2P sucks! :D~Fergal.

Well I hope it does get accepted :)Blue_cheese has helped me get my Halloween Event Quest done :3That was fun :DI'm probably going to end up being on Runescape for a good while and haha ok I'll make very good use out of P2P :) And hey, it's only like $7.95 a month so I'll be fine! I might be adding more months every month or every 2 weeks XD

Sup man ^ that's my kind of introduction haha love the long ones <3Feel free to add me up on rs cause you seem like a bit of a legend if Im honest haha I haven't been in The Rebelz along as these guys but I've been around clans since 06 and rs since 05/06 so hopefully I can help :P but I think blues helping you a lot?Hope to see you in the irc soon :D train hard for our wars aswell of course :D