Dicing Event

Delroth

The event went well - Fergal turned up for about 10 seconds and then left. So I hung around and made a healthly 1.4m in the 20 minutes I was there. So unlucky to those who didn't turn up I was gonna split it :L and I did 1.4/1 = 1.4 w00tWe seriously need to encourage people to come to events. i've hosted 2 events in the last week and both have had a turn out of 2 including me - I advertised up to 2 hours before the event right up until the events beggining. Please guys get your act together. I have some personal complaints with people being on and just saying "Cba" ccoming or w/e. if you're on and not doing something decently important you should be at the event./endrantSorry for the rant but please make an effort to come guys. We make events for people to come.

• Upvote 1

10 seconds? Bro, I was there for AT LEAST 15 minutes. More even; problem was, you hopped to a different world while I stayed on this one.

Sorry if I didn't make THAT much of an effort, it's just, you don't realise how tired I was; I still am.

But yeah; we need more of an event attendance. :S

Edit: Oh, and I didn't stay for more than 15 minutes because I was nearly face-down on the floor from being so tired and you logged later. And no one was joining the Friends Chat. :/

Well Irish - I was not targeting you, like it may seem atleast you made the effort to come to the event. I'mm talking to those who don't make an effort ESPECIALLY the ones who are online and just can't be bothered. Thanks for coming Fergal, but we need to bug other players more to get them to come :P<3

• Upvote 1