Civil War - Stormcloaks or Imperials?

David

Civil War Factions  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you support the Stormcloaks or Imperials?

• Stormcloaks
    • Imperials
    • Freemasons run the country!

Imperials, the stormcloaks wanted only Nords in Skyrim. That awkward moment when you're a High Elf...

But the Imperials sided with the Thalmor (even though it was an uneasy alliance), so you'd fit right in with their ideal Tamirel.In the words of Billy JoelIn the words of Billy Joel

We didn't start the fireIt was always burningSince the world's been turningWe didn't start the fireNo we didn't light itBut we tried to fight it

That argument only works for Rebels though. I sided with the Imperials for every play-through I've ever done. I'm not a big fan of the Thalmor, casually killing any I see and freeing their prisoner. I think keeping Skyrim with the Empire benefits everybody.

Maybe you guys forgot how they were going to lop off your head at the beginning of the game even though they knew you weren't one of their proper prisoners... Or how all the General did during the main quest was complain about Skyrim and its inhabitants.Viva la revolucion!

Maybe you guys forgot how they were going to lop off your head at the beginning of the game even though they knew you weren't one of their proper prisoners... Or how all the General did during the main quest was complain about Skyrim and its inhabitants.Viva la revolucion!

Pssh I was pardoned, so fuck that. The rebellion was just a Thalmor plot to weaken the Empire anyway.

The Imperials are the only way to go! In Oblivion i was strictly trying to follow the Imperials. They are much more established and powerful than the Storm cloaks. If the Empire is strong enough to suppress the mythic dawn rebellion (with more than a little help from me) then they are a true force to be reckoned with. Long live the Empire!

Since only the main quests in TES games ever make it into the series' lore (the story that's the same through-out every new game they make), I'm sure that no matter what path you choose the next game will fix it so that it doesn't really matter. For example, in TES 6 they can't have to different outcomes for Skyrim's civil war - they'll either have it become part of the empire again shortly between the period of time inbetween Skyrim and TES 6 or have the entire empire collapse. Really makes me wonder if they'll be an empire for the next game at all.