Photo

Ar tum :D hai there!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Ar tum

Ar tum

• 6 Posts
Well, my name is Artem, in game its Ar tum. I joined the clan :P it seems fun, but i need to figure out a way to join the actual Clan, because there is noone in the friends chat. Please help me out so i can enjoy everything this clan has to offer :P?

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
Welcome to the clan! Glad to see you've joined us. :PAs for the CC: For now, you can join the CC as a Guest, until a Council Member+ invites you. You should also check out our IRC - #Rebelz

Ar tum

Ar tum

• 6 Posts
I tried getting the IRC but the browser one got blocked ._. and the downloadable one wont work, i downladed and redownoalded it like 4 times . And I joined as a guest now.

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts
Just download mIRC. :P Otherwise, XChat or SwiftKit.To join as a Guest, go to the Clan Chat tab, and there are 3 coloured buttons, press the middle one.

Ar tum

Ar tum

• 6 Posts
I joined as a guest, now i'm waiting -.-And as for IRC, swiftkit isnt working on my computer. It just isnt. as for the other 2, can i get links?

destiny

destiny

• Banned
  • 487 Posts
welcome to the clan

Crazycow73

Crazycow73

• 476 Posts
Welcome to the clan and the CC! Hope you get IRC working too!

Fergal

Fergal

• 1,500 Posts

I joined as a guest, now i'm waiting -.- And as for IRC, swiftkit isnt working on my computer. It just isnt. as for the other 2, can i get links?

This is all in my IRC Guide... :)http://www.mirc.com/get.htmlhttp://xchat.org/download/I recommend mIRC, the first link.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com