Racial Skills - Daggerfall Covenant
We have completed a fantastic skill database containing all known skills and their effects. It contains up-to-date information in an easy format, so please use it!
Earlier today, ElderSouls.com member ESO_Leaks (special thanks!) posted a tentative version of the racial skills for both the Aldmeri Dominion and the Daggerfall Covenant. The usual reservations about changes between the ESO beta and the game's final release apply, but it's safe to say that we now have a good idea of the direction Zenimax is taking each of the races.
- Dragon Skin – Damage shielded is absorbed as magicka during this period.
- Light Armor Affinity – (Self) Increase XP gain with the light armor skill line by 15%.
- Gift of Magnus – (Self) Increase maximum magicka by 10%.
- Spell Resistance – (Self) Increase spell resistance by 50.
- Magicka Mastery – (Self) Reduce the cost of spells by 3.
- Berserker Rage – Increase damage done by 20% and reduce damage taken by 10%.
- Heavy Armor Expertise – Gain XP with the heavy armor skill 15% faster.
- Brawny – (Self) Increase maximum health and stamina by 5%.
- Robust – (Self) Increase health regeneration while in combat by 7%.
- Swift – (Self) Reduce sprint cost by 10%
- Power Charge – Increase power by 20% for 15 seconds.
- Shield Affinity – Increase XP gain with the one hand and shield skill line by 15%.
- Vigor – (Self) Increase stamina recovery while in combat by 7
- Conditioning – Increase maximum stamina by 10%.
- Adrenaline Rush – (Self) Damage an enemy with a melee attack that restores 34 stamina. This can happen no more then once every 3 seconds.