ElderScrolls.com - "Access Denied" Date of Birth

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

jenna lea

jenna lea
When I enter my DOB on the official ElderScrolls site it says access denied and won't do anything. What do I do?

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,461 Posts
the site has an age limit that restricts who can view it because some of the content is intended for mature viewers. All you need to do is...

[*]Clear your browser's cookies (note: only clearing the cache does not work).
    [*]Reload/refresh the page.
    [*]Enter a DOB that it accepts (you probably have to be older than 13 or 18). Note that I do not advise anyone to lie about their age, nor do I condone it.
    [/list]Hope that helped!

I Have the same problem on the elder scrolls online and I tried every thing but still wont work

Yeah, I have the same problem. I entered the wrong date by mistake and now I cant get in to the site at all to try to fix it.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,461 Posts

Did you guys read the solution? Clear your browser's cookies.

yep that worked. I didn't notice I needed to uncheck the ''preserve favorites' as well when deleting the cookie. thanks!

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts

I guess accessing it with incognito mode would work as well, without clearing cookies.

Blackworm Troll

Blackworm Troll

what are cookies? cuz this is happening to me

BlackwormTroler

BlackwormTroler

• 1 Posts

I need someone to tell me what cookies are because your speaking Spanish to me :/

Google how to clear cookies for your browser.

Azrael

Azrael
Go to the gear icon in your internet window and go to internet options. When that comes up go to delete history button. When you click that a page will come up with options to delete history cookies saved passwords, ect. At the top is a 'preserve favorites' icon. Make sure this is unchecked, then delete cookies, refresh page, and it should work :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,741 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,397 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com