Some things

First I would like to say that in the top of my screen ( my screen may be a bit small) the name '' Elder Scrolls'' is above the sign in or my name wen I log in here, so I would like you guys to change it a bit to the side.Suggestion:Like in the normal TRR foruns there should be a button ( if there isn't already but I didnt saw) saying, ''view new content'', because it usefull to see the last active topics...Thanks for the time

First I would like to say that in the top of my screen ( my screen may be a bit small) the name '' Elder Scrolls'' is above the sign in or my name wen I log in here, so I would like you guys to change it a bit to the side.Suggestion:Like in the normal TRR foruns there should be a button ( if there isn't already but I didnt saw) saying, ''view new content'', because it usefull to see the last active topics...Thanks for the time

I'll work on the logo within the next few days. Any chance you could take a screenshot so I know how much I need to reduce the size by?As others have said, the "View New Content" is on the top right (at the veeerrryyy top). Eventually I'll add some type of bar similar to TRR's (although not a full news header) with quick links.

view new content is in the top right ;)I cant make a WoW topic in the Multiplayer forums bit either... whys that?also under our names on the left where it shows the location, can you make it so it shows what consoles we play?

Added the WoW subforum and made it so that you can post in each of the categories outside of the specific game sub-forums.If you edit your profile, you should be able to add two custom fields called "PSN" and "Gamertag" that display your names for those two things. These also display on registration, but since none of you guys had to register you probably didn't see it. Or there might be a bug, we'll have to try it out.Edit: try this link, near the bottom: eldersouls.com/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=profileinfo&do=show&saved=1&_r=1324928961