Need some Skyrim help? You've come to the right place! This is a free service supported by other players; no registration, personal details, or payment is required.
Just follow the instructions below to post your question and get a fast, professional answer from a fellow gamer!
1. Enter your preferred nickname that will appear with this message ("Enter Your Name"), and fill out the captcha (used to prevent bots) in the designated areas above.
2. Enter the subject of your question when prompted for the topic title. Note: the "Topic Title" should only be 2-4 words summarizing the topic of your question; your actual question goes where these instructions are!
3. Write your entire question and other details here, in the body of the large text area. You should delete this default instructional message by overwriting it with your question. This is easily done by selecting all of this text and hitting delete or backspace.
4. Click the "Post New Topic" button below.
5. Await an answer; we'll be with you shortly! Refresh your page to check for replies, or browse other questions while you wait!
Remember to bookmark the page with your question so you know where to find it!
where to find the elder scroll
1 reply to this topic
Posted January 09, 2012 - 08:13 PM
Posted January 09, 2012 - 08:21 PM
You'll eventually be led to the Elder Scroll during a quest - Elder Knowledge - on the main quest line. These quests occur in the following order...
[*]Before the Storm
[*]Bleak Falls Barrow
[*]The Way of the Voice
[*]The Horn of Jurgen Windcaller
[/list] Act II
[*]A Blade In The Dark
[*]A Cornered Rat
[*]The Throat of the World
[/list] Act III
[*]Season Unending* (optional)
[*]The World-Eater's Eyrie
[/list]Specifically, the scroll is locked in a contraption within a tower in Blackreach - an underground area found by first visiting Alftand.
If you're currently doing "Elder Knowledge" and would like more specific directions on where to go or what you have to do, you can reply to your topic by using the "Reply to this Topic" field slightly above the very bottom of this page. We'll happily give you additional help, but we need more specific details on where you're currently at.
If this has helped, perhaps you'll consider joining our community! With your own account, you will have an easier time posting and answering questions, as well as dozens of other worthwhile benefits. It's absolutely free!
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users