Achievements topic

zepherusbane

Tbh i really want to get back into RS Classic. It was so fun! Sometimes i believe its funner than RS 3D

Jagex is going to be opening up classic one last time for any who want to try it. I saw an announcement in one of their updates this month, not sure when they are going to do it yet, but that should allow a whole bunch of people to get in and see what Runescape used to be like. The main problem with it today is there are usually only around 25 people online at any given time. Kind of hard to buy and sell anything. Items that are pretty common in RS2 are still hard to get (like a rune kite for example, or strength ammy).

Yeah i know what you mean. I think everyone thats a member in runescape thats in our clan should get RS Classic and We will get some RS Classic events set up ;D Sound fun?

Well that would be realy nice, very good idea ranger.How do I know if I still have a RS classic acc?? And how do I log in to it?Gratz to slayer :)

Well that would be realy nice, very good idea ranger.How do I know if I still have a RS classic acc?? And how do I log in to it?Gratz to slayer :)

I think it's a great idea too. You would have a classic account if you have ever logged in to classic in the past. To be able to log in you have to be a member. You can find the login page on the runescape homepage, just search for "classic" on the main runescape.com page and the top return will be the page you want.If you can't remember, just try to log in. It won't let you if you don't have a classic enabled account.