Logo Copyright.

DOLfan

Ladies and Gentlemen!!! Our wonderful TRR logo that was created by me is now a copyrighted logo!

Posted Image

What this means:

[*]All previous posts using the logo are grandfathered in and don't have to worry about the copyright.

[*]I have all rights over the logo, so if there is anyone who would like access, please don't hesitate to ask :D

[*]All Media Architects, Moderator, and Founders will have immediate access to the logo to use.

[*]The logo WILL NOT be open to public use unless it has been used before todays date.

[*]If you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to ask me!

Note to Architects, Mods, Founders, and anyone else who would like access, please email me at;

[email protected] to receive the logo!

I'm not familiar with copyrights, but that didn't come from the original .psd, so I don't understand where the boundaries are. Since the image is just two fonts merged together, wouldn't the unedited version be the property of the font creators? The sizes/dimensions in v2 are altered, and the R's are centered. Of course there's the T mod too. I'm just saying this as a question, as I'm not familiar with image copy-rights.