Photo

Logo Copyright.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

DOLfan

DOLfan

• 196 Posts
Ladies and Gentlemen!!! Our wonderful TRR logo that was created by me is now a copyrighted logo!

Posted Image

What this means:

[*]All previous posts using the logo are grandfathered in and don't have to worry about the copyright.
    [*]I have all rights over the logo, so if there is anyone who would like access, please don't hesitate to ask :D
    [*]All Media Architects, Moderator, and Founders will have immediate access to the logo to use.
    [*]The logo WILL NOT be open to public use unless it has been used before todays date.
    [*]If you have any questions at all, do not hesitate to ask me!
    [/list]Note to Architects, Mods, Founders, and anyone else who would like access, please email me at;
    ksi_dolfan@hotmail.com to receive the logo!

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

T ranger101

T ranger101

• 722 Posts
This is a great day in TRR's History :D A copywrited logo! :D NOW WE CAN SUE PEOPLE!!! YAY!!!!!!

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
Are we talkin' the original one you made

Posted Image

or my mod?

Posted Image

Probably a good idea so someone doesn't rip it. I should have access, or whatever that entails.

DOLfan

DOLfan

• 196 Posts
It covers, any shape or form on the TRR that has come from the original .PSD and Traag, you do have automatic access, just email me.

T ranger101

T ranger101

• 722 Posts
Lol if Traag didn't, you could have sued him right there xD

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts
I'm not familiar with copyrights, but that didn't come from the original .psd, so I don't understand where the boundaries are. Since the image is just two fonts merged together, wouldn't the unedited version be the property of the font creators? The sizes/dimensions in v2 are altered, and the R's are centered. Of course there's the T mod too. I'm just saying this as a question, as I'm not familiar with image copy-rights.

DOLfan

DOLfan

• 196 Posts
The copyright that I have is on the TRR logo, and the Description is; the Runescape Rebelz, so any logo for TRR is covered weither it comes from me or you, it doesnt matter, I can change the image for the copyright at anytime.

DOLfan

DOLfan

• 196 Posts
Topic Has been hidden so we can figure this out and change what needs to be changed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com