Graduation

T ranger101

Two very different scenarios for me. High school, it was truly a miracle I could even attend the ceremony, due to a very evil girl who came very close to having me locked up in juvie a month before I'd graduate. So for that, it was a feeling of extreme relief, finally making amends with the many people I've known for years and been getting into constant grudge matches with throughout the year. Very much like today, in fact, with you guys. Community college was more of an accomplishment to me, and I had a major crisis in my life where I might not have been able to complete the final semester to graduate, an extremely stressful time with my family where school was the escape, while it had been the other way around my senior year in high school. I didn't barely escape from a pseudo-framed crime that could have put me in jail, in this case it was a more psychological escape. Was a huge relief when it was over because it took so long, was quite difficult, etc. High school, just a relief I even got to the end.These are both instrumental, orchestral pieces, but for me they reflect the experience overall, and this was what I had imagined at those times, as I had graduated from each institution.High school: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSZB0NjRqzcCollege: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUq9n4dhOf8I kind of went through geeky hobbies backwards. Pokemon in college, Star Wars in high school. But these pieces still mean a lot to me, and for better or worse, symbolize that time very effectively for me.