Need some Skyrim help? You've come to the right place! This is a free service supported by other players; no registration, personal details, or payment is required.
Just follow the instructions below to post your question and get a fast, professional answer from a fellow gamer!
1. Enter your preferred nickname that will appear with this message ("Enter Your Name"), and fill out the captcha (used to prevent bots) in the designated areas above.
2. Enter the topic or subject of your question when prompted for the topic title.
3. Write your entire question and other details here, in the body of the large text area.
4. Click the "Post New Topic" button below.
5. Await an answer; we'll be with you shortly!
Remember to bookmark the page with your question so you know where to find it!
You should delete this default instructional message by overwriting it with your question. This is easily done by selecting all of this text and hitting delete or backspace.
how to get enchanting fast
1 reply to this topic
Posted January 07, 2012 - 09:01 PM
The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.
Posted January 07, 2012 - 09:21 PM
The fastest way to level enchanting is by enchanting iron daggers. Doing this method, you can quickly and easily get level 100 enchanting AND smithing. Read the guide by clicking the following link: http://eldersouls.co...nchanting-guideIf you have any more questions after reading it, you can reply to this thread by clicking in the text field near the bottom of this page where it says "Reply to this Topic"___________________________________If this has helped, you may enjoy creating an account to take advantage of the other benefits, including having an easier time posting more questions and answering those by others.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users