How do you stop from becoming a vampire?

rbrockgt

Question

3 answers to this question

Hey man, first let me welcome you to the site. I see you've made an account; it's good to have you aboard! :)I'm not sure if you've read our guide on vampirism or not; if you haven't, it can be found by clicking that link. It may contain more information you will find beneficial.The best way to NEVER become infected with the disease that turns you into a vampire is to completely avoid all dungeons that contain vampires, as you contract it by coming into contact with them. Specifically, vampires cast "Vampire Drain" on you in combat, which leads to infection 10% of the time its casted on you. If you MUST fight a vampire, get up close and personal so it tries to melee you instead of using its spell.___________________________________If you want to leave additional comments or details you can add more replies to your question topic by using the "Post New Reply" text-input near the bottom of the page.If this has helped, you may enjoy creating an account here to take advantage of the other benefits as well, including having an easier time posting more questions and answering those by others.

Guest Gigitty

I f***ing hate being vampire in skyrim just take my advice stay away from cave's and wear garlic around u. Or u can become a warewolf and u can't be a werewolf and a vampire at the same time.