Hey Guys

ShadowXhex

I'm Lisa. Just started playing again after 4 yrs of a break. Have a lot to catch up on and feel like a noob again.My RS name is ShadowXhex. Right now she's a level 10 and I'm trying to figure out what I want to start doing.. questing... skilling.. I have no idea.I'm 28 and work full time so I'll mainly be on on the weekends when I have time. I also have a 2 yr old son that keeps me pretty busy so if I'm playing and don't answer right away, it's probably because I'm afk doing something for him.Feel free to add me. I'd love to get to know a lot of you and have some people to play with

Welcome into the clan and enjoy all of our events! Be sure to stay active within the Forums and within the Game Im sure you will find many good friends within the clan and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! :)*In order to join our clan chat, please speak to traaginen or mstr. Monopoly to be able to talk to the whole clan within Runescape :DP.S. Glad to have you back in runescape, and don't worry if you cant make all the events :) Its not mandatory, just suggested for whenever you have the time to make them :P