No one would use it and the site already has a full mobile version.

Really, you get Fergal's meaning but not mine? Well, sweetie, next time I'll be certain to add an extra exclamation mark or maybe one of Fergal's fancy winks to ensure I've portrayed my intended sardonic tone!!!!  :tongue:  

Anyway, the kids are fine, my love. Whiterun is a great place with lots of other children for them to play with....

Here, have a home cooked meal, though all i know how to cook is pie. Sorry about that.

But the shop has made a cozy little profit... Here's your share, my love - $70'000,00!

I just hope you get to read this, what with all the many posts you have to get through lately....

I think alot of people would use it. It could send notifications to your phone when someone replies to a topic. U could post directly from the app. Plus it would be alot easier to access

Maybe, but you have to remember that this is a relatively small operation we have going here. I can't justify the time and financial cost required for developing an app when the site's as small as it is. Plus, like I said, we already have a fully functional mobile theme.

I personally set a shortcut on my phone's app tray that takes me directly to the site; it functions similarly to an app in terms of access. Yes, there are no push notifications, but our mobile site does utilize the normal notification system we have here.

Awhile back an app was being created by the developer that made the software that this site runs on. They got as far as releasing it on iOS, but it had pretty terrible reviews and they ended up scrapping it altogether.

Really, you get Fergal's meaning but not mine? Well, sweetie, next time I'll be certain to add an extra exclamation mark or maybe one of Fergal's fancy winks to ensure I've portrayed my intended sardonic tone!!!!  :tongue:  

Anyway, the kids are fine, my love. Whiterun is a great place with lots of other children for them to play with....

Here, have a home cooked meal, though all i know how to cook is pie. Sorry about that.

But the shop has made a cozy little profit... Here's your share, my love - $70'000,00!

I just hope you get to read this, what with all the many posts you have to get through lately....

I understood, but it was the easiest thing to respond to since you wrote a question. 

I understood, but it was the easiest thing to respond to since you wrote a question. 

Question smestion.... I know the real reason why you singled me out.... Davey Smavey has crush on Little Buttons Smooky Wooky  :kiss:  

That's sweet, makes me feel warm deep down inside....  :yes: