Valentines day.

Blue speed

Valentines day... what's that?

I had completely forgotten about Valentines Day.

Damn you, Wall-e.

I'll be your Valentines, David... O, my David  :wub:

It's just a pity about my face....

Mqpj9rM.jpg

How much money will be spent? Will David react to Buttons' advances? Is Buttons even a real girl? Had Wall-e cuckolded David?

Tune in to the next episode of Eldersouls to find out.

Francis, how lovely of you to join the party. Always a pleasure. Although some might say that four is a crowd or, in a perfect world, much more satisfying... mmm

Anyway it's good to hear from you again  :smile:

Oh, yes, now i recall why my ex is my ex. Tighter than a bloodsucking fleas ass! And after all i did for that dirty......  still got the taste in my mouth

:wink:

I don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

How much money will be spent? Will David react to Buttons' advances? Is Buttons even a real girl? Had Wall-e cuckolded David?

Tune in to the next episode of Eldersouls to find out.

Lol the episode that is currently playing right now

Lol the episode that is currently playing right now

Yeah. And I better find out the answers to these questions in a dramatic but subtle, fast-paced, complex, profound, intelligent and heartwarming manner, or I'm crying 'ripoff'.

*Looks intently at cast and crew*

Anyway it's good to hear from you again  :smile:

Oh, hey. Cool. You too, Buttons.

(...) Although some might say that four is a crowd or, in a perfect world, much more satisfying... mmm

...And what the fuck?

Yeah. And I better find out the answers to these questions in a dramatic but subtle, fast-paced, complex, profound, intelligent and heartwarming manner, or I'm crying 'ripoff'.

*Looks intently at cast and crew*

Oh, hey. Cool. You too, Buttons.

...And what the fuck?

Lol alright alright.

That depends on whether you're me or my ex  

lol

Looks like a Zucchini is the best that i can hope for this year.... Am i aloud to say that?

I'm neither one of those. As for the Zucchini comment. Well your post is still up. :thumbsup:

Why do you torture me like this David, Don't i deserve an answer? ...Will you be my Valentine? 

He loves me... he loves me not... he loves me... he loves me not... he loves me... he loves me not.... he........

well... who couldn't love me?

E5tn53a.jpg

Why do you torture me like this David, Don't i deserve an answer? ...Will you be my Valentine? 

He loves me... he loves me not... he loves me... he loves me not... he loves me... he loves me not.... he........

well... who couldn't love me?

E5tn53a.jpg

He loves you not...He loves you not...He loves you not...He loves you not...He loves you not...He loves you not...