3 replies to this topic

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

http://www.pcgamer.c...s-subscription/

And I still have an unused month left.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Francis

Francis

• 327 Posts

Holy crap. You bought the game and never used it? What a waste.

On lesser note, I guess absolutely everyone saw this coming by now though. Wonder what they're saying on the official forums. Lemme check...

Update:

"I feel ripped off. It's like I have paid to take part in a *** year-long beta test."
I subbed for two months. Still incredibly accurate.

"We got *** robbed."
Aye.

"They milked the Cows!"

You poor sap. Moo.

Wow. Not looking good. They've finally alienated the last of their supporters. I'm actually worried about the future for Elder Scrolls VI.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

I've read a ton of posts from people on Reddit who like the change and are planning on trying the game now. If nothing else, there should be an influx of new players. I know that I, personally, probably wouldn't have played it after my first included month. It's just not worth $60 + $15 x infinity. Some old people should come back, and a bunch of new people will hopefully start.

I think I paid $40 for my copy around release. Since the game is still going to be B2P, I don't feel that ripped off. Assuming I play it (eventually), I'll probably be out ~$15-20 just for the difference in the base cost. Not that bad. Of course, I've been planning on starting it for a year now... Being an adult sucks, I guess. 

ESO will have no impact on TES:VI even if it totally flames out now. The sad truth is that Zenimax is just a mid-tier developer. At best. ESO was doomed to this fate from the beginning.

Francis

Francis

• 327 Posts

Hmm. Fair point.

Still...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com