As outlined in December’s edition of The Road Ahead, there’s plenty of to look forward w/ The Elder Scrolls Online in 2015, including the game’s launch on Xbox One and PlayStation 4! Until then, here’s a quick guide to some of ESO’s newest web content.
“There are two types of pledges: Non-Veteran and Veteran. Non-Veteran Pledges are available right away at level 45, and Veteran Pledges open up at Veteran Rank 1. You can have both a Veteran and Non-Veteran Pledge in your quest log at the same time, but you can only complete each kind of pledge once a day—even the mightiest heroes need to rest sometimes!”
What else is new, check out these recent features on elderscrollsonline.com …
- Who’s in the image above? It’s members of the French guild known as the Champions of Lorkhan. Learn more about the guild here.
- See just how consoling an Argonian can be (and much more!) in the 75th Edition of The Tamriel Chronicle.
- Watch the latest episode of ESO’s bi-weekly Twitch stream, ESO Live, on the studio’s Official YouTube channel.
- Want to play your Nightblade character as a tank? European Floki Iceblade plays as a Nord with a very unique set of skills. Read the latest Battlemaster’s Quarter, titled The Bastion of the Night, to learn more.
- The most recent edition of Loremaster’s Archive features the story of Turuk Redclaws as only Mr. Redclaw can tell it. Read his tale here.
View Original Article