Best husband?

Guest Myrcella

Question

2 answers to this question

Well ok, so I play two Dragonborn characters. a guy and a girl. Finding a wife for my man usually results in the Muiri from the Hags Cure in Markarth.

But fining a husband for my gal isn't usually so easy. Actually I haven't made a decision yet. It's hard to find a good man. But I have got my keen eye on two prospects atm. One is Gregor, the housecarl from Heljarchen Hall, who never has a bad thing to say! most followers or spouses have a dialogue line or two that seem either sarcastic or passively aggressive, especially when you ask to trade an item with them,  but not Gregor. I think he might be nice through and through. The only thing I have against him is his name... My gal is pretty fussy.

The other prospect is Benor, the thug that hangs out on the street of Morthal, you may know him as the guy that challenges you to a fist fight for $200. Not very gentlemanly, I know, but after kicking his ass he really appreciates your friendship, and will tell you so every chance he gets! My only problem with Benor is that his eyes sit a little low on his face. superficial, but there again, my gal is pretty fussy.

Ask yourself a question, who would you like to save the most if they were ever kidnapped?

Have fun with it Myrcella