Destiny MMO, new Bungie title! (Discussion)

Tristan

So I'm sure some of you have at least heard of the new release, it's not out yet but still has insane hype. Destiny was in beta testing for the past three days and sad to say it is scheduled to end today (though people are hoping for an extension). Unlike WoW and ESO Destiny will be subscription free, and is scheduled to be released on the ninth of September. I don't know about you guys, but this game is my top priority possibly for the next year or so.

Now I've done my bit with the Halo franchise and 344 Industries is just fucking it up, literally the only thing better is the resolution (barely) and I can't seem to enjoy the multiplayer with the shity ass covenent looking spartan 4 armor, it's just pathetic... but there is hope for the sci fi genre to continue at it's former glory through this game, and once again through it's leader; Bungie. I've played the beta with some friends this past week and it is by far one of the best betas I've played in a long time, better than the Titanfall Beta, and even more fun than the Battlefield 4 Beta (I LOVE btf). I would also like to put out there that the beta for Destiny is now code free if it doesn't end today.

I was really just wondering if anyone else is as excited about this game Is I am, and if so what features are you looking forward to?

It's going to be fps mmo, kinda like borderlands with a hint of mass effect and halo. You don't have to play it, but if you like first person shooters at all then you'd be missing out.

Unfortunately no, I sent in like 1000 requests, but you know... no code