Why Are All Housecarls Missing Execpt Lydia?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

iiLico

iiLico

Ok . I am Thane of Falkreath and WhiteRun and working on Solitude. I First Noticed when i became Thane of Falkreath that Rayya was nowhere to be found :sad: . and i checked the lake and the cliffs around Lakeview Manor i checked the house and around it. i went back to the Jarl and talked to him and everything i still no Rayya :sad: . i checked His Entire Town :sad: . so i was going to forget about it but when i was in Solitude i was working on being thane. but i notcied that the housecarl isnt there either. the Sword Maiden Woman. She Gone to. so im very lost and very confused. and i need help.

My Question's :

1. What happened to them and where are they, i havent seen them before or after becoming thane. so does anyone know whats going on?

2. Does making a housecarl a steward remove the other housecarls? 

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

1. There's a bug with Rayya where she doesn't return home when dismissed. I don't know what could have happened if you never met her, maybe someone else will know.

2. It shouldn't. Were they all accounted for before installing Hearthfire?

DovahkiinDemon

DovahkiinDemon

• 75 Posts

If you are of the pure-blood PC gaming master race, you can remedy your problem with an easy solution: the console!

Just hit the tilde key (`/~) and type in moveto <actor ID>, where the actor ID refers to their RefID. The RefID for Rayya is xx005216. The two xx's are actually numbers, but given as xx's because a person's load order of Skyrim expansions may be different. For vanilla Skyrim you replace the xx's with two zeroes, where Dawnguard could be 02, and Dragonborn 03. Jordis the Sword-Maiden's RefID is 000A2C95.

If you don't play on the PC, kill someone and get thrown in prison. Maybe the missing people could spawn outside the jail you're in. :thumbsup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com