BCS412

I'm a 15 Imperial DK with a sword and shield in the main, and can't decide what to do in the off set. I'm mostly going to pvp and I'd really like to go destro staff but I didn't know if it was viable with a sword and shield. What I was thinking was to have good CC and survivability with my sword and shield, kinda be the the annoying thorn in someones side, and then still have good damage with the staff. I also am thinking about being a werewolf, but to be honest, I have no clue if any of this smart or just plain idiotic, so I'm looking for some feedback on it!

Weapon switching is incredibly unresponsive mid-combat. I suggest you stick to one style in the middle of a fight.

For your secondary bar, I'd say either fill it with skills you want to train (switch to them before turning in quests), or fill it with pre-combat buffs and ground traps.

As for the werewolf thing...I suppose you could use it in ways less intended. If you slotted the werewolf skill on one bar, your maximum ultimate point pool would then be one thousand. Unless they've changed how things work, which I doubt, this should allow you to cast any other ultimate ability multiple times in quick succession.

But what do I know? I'm not a werewolf. I got bitten once, but my indecision to complete the quest made the disease leave me. Meh.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...