Put on your best gear, pack your provisions, and turn your eyes to the stars—Craglorn launches today! The game update brings a challenge for groups of Veteran Rank players to ESO along with tons of fixes and improvements. Read the full patch notes to get every detail.
In Craglorn, you and your allies will take on new quests as you discover the Celestial threat to Tamriel, explore delves where your skills will be put to the test, and even participate in 12-player Trials—a completely new kind of adventure with the deadliest enemies yet (and fantastic rewards). The patch also introduces class and skill updates, fixes throughout the game, and more.
What else is new with ESO? Check out highlights at elderscrollsonline.com…
- Discover great player-created guides and resources in the new Adventurer’s Handbook series.
- Issue #59 of the Tamriel Chronicle is now available for your viewing pleasure
- Learn more about fan-created add-on, Wykkyd’s Framework
- See how Molag Ball’s iconic mace was recreated in a new video from Geek and Sundry’s Arcade Arms team!
- Looking for other folks to group up with? Get helpful tips here!
- The most recent edition of Battlemaster’s Corner features The Resto Warrior!
- Dan Bull is here with Alliance-themed rap, The Daggerfaull Covenant
View Original Article