Dungeons you can live in?

Death Knight

Question

Hey guys, haven't been on here in long time... But I was wondering if anyone knew any dungeons I can live in? Preferably a small fortress, or a house, even a cave would do, but I will be playing as a dark knight, so heavy armor, two-handed, conjuration, enchanting etc. 

I'll need it to a a place to cook, sleep, enchant and smith. I can't think of any good places off the top of my head, and couldn't find much on the internet, so when I get stumped I always come here!!

I carry most all my possessions with me so storage isn't a huge deal, but so long as I visit the dungeon within 7 days not of my stored loot will disappear, right?

6 answers to this question

It does pretty good for now, I didn't see a cooking pot or grindstone, but this will work very well for now! There is often seeming to be world events happening nearby, like thalmor vs Stormcloaks etc, helps to level the conjuration.

If anyone knows of any other liveable dungeons tat have full blacksmiths, arcane enchanters cooking pot and a bed ( I know it's a lot ) I'd be happy to know!

Thanks again, David!

I just enjoy playing skyrim in the morning with a coffee or two, asides from working I usually spend my time fishing, or training in muay thai & brazlilian Jiu Jitsu, go for jogs, work out a few times a week etc, I used to be addicted though aha, but I just don't have the time to be anymore so it's just a morning thing =)