Elder Scrolls/voice chat

this is 'Todd.w7510,' and as some of you know; leadership has been shared to me and 'brutalax' until we can find a legitamite guild leader in ESO online. first off thanks for trusting me for this, i appreciate it.

next; i hear our vent is being capped out atm, its become an issue wether or not we conflict schedules with SWTOR raiding times (our guild in ESO has grown drastically, mostly thanks to brutalax)... i'm working my best to find us 2 different alternatives (and i'm close,) but i have to confirm them first. i don't want us leeching off of another guild's vent or teamspeak.

i'd like to suggest a switch to teamspeak, and a paypal donation fund

take some time to consider this though, its a big change... but it could be incredibly beneficial to this online community in the long run. thanks guys, and glad to be apart of the community

Raidcall is a nice free option if you're strapped for cash, I know they have issues with down time though so personally I wouldn't use them.

Ventrillo I have never been a fan, it's outdated in my opinion.

Teamspeak, David (I presume this ESO guild is linked to this site?) could link a self hosted teamspeak to his (if he has one) internet space thingy that he uses to host this site, if he does host this site him self.

But then you can pick up a teamspeak host for 50+ people at like 10$ a month easily.

I recommend Teamspeak, I've used it for years.

If you want any recommendations on a host to go with, give me a shout :)