* * * * * penis anal beads

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts

pley wit mai peen.

aye meen, pley wit me. 80 teks no tim at all. evertings urpscalld eniwai

no doobt, i juss got bord. but i is alweis bord. is me naim. riley is. 

u stil pley doe? also, i lag aftr i pley liek 1-2 hour.

Advertisement

The discussion continues after this sponsored message. Tired of seeing advertisements? Create an account to remove them.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

no doobt, i juss got bord. but i is alweis bord. is me naim. riley is. 

u stil pley doe? also, i lag aftr i pley liek 1-2 hour.

Our ts is chicago.clanwarz.com:1169

In the Dongerville section

Just hop on when ever your about, either on GW2 or LoL :P

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

So are you guys getting ESO or not? When I start playing the ~30th it'd be nice to have some competent people to play with. Fergal's the only one who I know bought it and he's not going to be active until mid/late June, apparently.

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts

So are you guys getting ESO or not? When I start playing the ~30th it'd be nice to have some competent people to play with. Fergal's the only one who I know bought it and he's not going to be active until mid/late June, apparently.

I don't understand how you managed to work out that were competent, after the discussion going on in this thread. Also, I probably won't get it: maybe late this year if I do, because I might have a new computer by then.

Francis

Francis

• 327 Posts

What about me?

David

David

• Admin
  • 4,462 Posts

I don't understand how you managed to work out that were competent, after the discussion going on in this thread. Also, I probably won't get it: maybe late this year if I do, because I might have a new computer by then.

You can pretend to be a barmy old duffer (I hope that makes sense I just used a British slang translator) and still be a competent MMOer.

What about me?

From what I've read in your posts I'm 95% certain you've already been playing, so I didn't think there was a reason to ask if you bought it. I mentioned Fergal because they know who Fergal is from TRR -- I'm not sure if they've met you previously. ;)

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

I need some hard evidence to make me want to buy this :D

I play a lot of GW2, so if I buy ESO it would have to be a complete game swap.

and I like GW2.

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts

I need some hard evidence to make me want to buy this :D

I play a lot of GW2, so if I buy ESO it would have to be a complete game swap.

and I like GW2.

Waw. I thought GW2 was abandoned. I'm on the verge of dowloading it again. Problem is my computer is shit, and I deleted it so that it hopefully would be a tiny bit less shit. I guess my experience was kinda broken from only being able to play about 1 hour before the game totally lagged out.

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

Waw. I thought GW2 was abandoned. I'm on the verge of dowloading it again. Problem is my computer is shit, and I deleted it so that it hopefully would be a tiny bit less shit. I guess my experience was kinda broken from only being able to play about 1 hour before the game totally lagged out.

Nah I still play picked it up again a few months ago ;)

That's my Guild raid from about 4 hours ago, shit editing and what not because its more for us to watch back and learn :P but that's us. (My names Sunny Em)

and that's what we do!

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts

Man, theres one guy in that video called Sunny Em, idk who he is but he is holding his team back so hard.

(i didnt watch the video)

Eric the Bard

Eric the Bard

• 624 Posts

Watching the video does make me want to play, however it also made me realize that I don't remember how to play. But I don't think that will be a problem, I'll probably remember pretty much immediately. Eric Bloodaxe isn't the best name for a necromancer, I just realized though. Also, isn't Tynisa in your guild?

Brad

Brad

• 1,455 Posts

Watching the video does make me want to play, however it also made me realize that I don't remember how to play. But I don't think that will be a problem, I'll probably remember pretty much immediately. Eric Bloodaxe isn't the best name for a necromancer, I just realized though. Also, isn't Tynisa in your guild?

no he's not good enough

Tynisa

Tynisa

• 761 Posts

no he's not good enough

too good*

they didnt want me to make the lesser members look shit

Luke

Luke

• 8 Posts
HI gents and ladies. Please could you tell me what pvp is like? I am burnt out on games that focus alot on pvp so trying to avoid competitive games.

I'd like to know is it possible to avoid pvp entirely?
Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Not a member? Sign up!

Create Account
Already have an account? Sign in!
Logo

A place for Elder Scrolls fans.

4,749 Members 5,241 Discussions 35,399 Replies
This site is not affiliated with ZeniMax Media Inc. or any of its subsidiaries.
© 2018 ElderSouls.com