Tell me what PVP is like plsarino

kk so i mite buy dis gayum but i wanna do pvp cos i like to kill peeps

is it like the wvw in gw2 or better or worse or wat?

i'll be 50 quid in the hole, so u has to helps me.

I can type properly, but im lazy.  This is not a troll topic, i actually wanna know what the mass world PVP is like so i can make an informed decision.

• Upvote 2

kk so i mite buy dis gayum but i wanna do pvp cos i like to kill peeps

is it like the wvw in gw2 or better or worse or wat?

i'll be 50 quid in the hole, so u has to helps me.

I can type properly, but im lazy.  This is not a troll topic, i actually wanna know what the mass world PVP is like so i can make an informed decision.

+1 Ansir dis plsarooney

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSxySdX_oE0

I chose this video solely because it has the most breetish accent I've ever heard in my life. I swear to god it's Neil from the Inbetweeners. Naturally that means it's perfect.

• Upvote 1

Woooooow just woooow......

:wallbash: If you have no time to watch the video and no time to lean how to spell then u'll will have definnatly no time for eso

learn*

you'll

definitely*

bit awkward. ESO clearly isn't your game either

It looks a lot like WvWvW in GW2

Edit:

fak u u stiil my rep

u stills pley Gilly Wares Two?

• Upvote 2

no doobt, i juss got bord. but i is alweis bord. is me naim. riley is. 

u stil pley doe? also, i lag aftr i pley liek 1-2 hour.

Our ts is chicago.clanwarz.com:1169

In the Dongerville section

Just hop on when ever your about, either on GW2 or LoL :P

• 2 weeks later...

So are you guys getting ESO or not? When I start playing the ~30th it'd be nice to have some competent people to play with. Fergal's the only one who I know bought it and he's not going to be active until mid/late June, apparently.

I don't understand how you managed to work out that were competent, after the discussion going on in this thread. Also, I probably won't get it: maybe late this year if I do, because I might have a new computer by then.

• Upvote 1

I don't understand how you managed to work out that were competent, after the discussion going on in this thread. Also, I probably won't get it: maybe late this year if I do, because I might have a new computer by then.

You can pretend to be a barmy old duffer (I hope that makes sense I just used a British slang translator) and still be a competent MMOer.

What about me?

From what I've read in your posts I'm 95% certain you've already been playing, so I didn't think there was a reason to ask if you bought it. I mentioned Fergal because they know who Fergal is from TRR -- I'm not sure if they've met you previously. ;)

So are you guys getting ESO or not? When I start playing the ~30th it'd be nice to have some competent people to play with. Fergal's the only one who I know bought it and he's not going to be active until mid/late June, apparently.

I need some hard evidence to make me want to buy this :D

I play a lot of GW2, so if I buy ESO it would have to be a complete game swap.

and I like GW2.

I need some hard evidence to make me want to buy this :D

I play a lot of GW2, so if I buy ESO it would have to be a complete game swap.

and I like GW2.

Waw. I thought GW2 was abandoned. I'm on the verge of dowloading it again. Problem is my computer is shit, and I deleted it so that it hopefully would be a tiny bit less shit. I guess my experience was kinda broken from only being able to play about 1 hour before the game totally lagged out.

Waw. I thought GW2 was abandoned. I'm on the verge of dowloading it again. Problem is my computer is shit, and I deleted it so that it hopefully would be a tiny bit less shit. I guess my experience was kinda broken from only being able to play about 1 hour before the game totally lagged out.

Nah I still play picked it up again a few months ago ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M690h6mUfs

That's my Guild raid from about 4 hours ago, shit editing and what not because its more for us to watch back and learn :P but that's us. (My names Sunny Em)

and that's what we do!