tUnofficial Elder Souls Competition

I've always wanted to ask. What's the story behind that appended "t"? Some long-lost TRR lore perhaps?

'Tis be a question I have also asked. It stands for "the" and derives from a period when David made several threads starting with "tOfficial".

For references, the original topic for the previous typing contest was "tOfficial Elder Souls Competition".

Agh. My school never had touch-typing classes. I'm being reminded all over again of the idiocy of the system perpetuating something as useless as cursive writing instead of something useful, such as touch-typing. It doesn't even make any sense to practice cursive.

I'll never have as many unmyelinated brain cells again as I did when I was a kid. That neural development phase is done. I could never be as good at typing as I could have if I had practiced it then. And all because some idiots wanted me to write loopy instead. 

Watching J.K. Rowling fire off a startling 150 words per minute makes me jealous.

Damn these adults.

• Upvote 1

I got 105 after a few tries, and everything else 99/100. Won't let me log in for some reason... Once David get's back into routine, he'll shoot up I guess.

Weird, I still don't type fully correctly, especially when if I hit the space bar with my right hand, it'll be with my index.

I got 105 after a few tries, and everything else 99/100. Won't let me log in for some reason... Once David get's back into routine, he'll shoot up I guess.

Weird, I still don't type fully correctly, especially when if I hit the space bar with my right hand, it'll be with my index.

Why don't you just make a new account? I remember you had the same problem last time. If logging in won't work, pics or it didn't happen. ;)

EDIT: Never mind.

• Upvote 1

Why don't you just make a new account? I remember you had the same problem last time. If logging in won't work, pics or it didn't happen. ;)

EDIT: Never mind.

EDIT: Never mind is right. ;)

I initially didn't bother because the one I have is tied to my primary email, so ehh, effort. So just used Google+ as Blake did.

Really noticing how inaccurate my typing is now, before I could go with 0 words wrong, now every time it's like 5+...