20% off at Gamefly, any US buyers have thoughts?

Eol

Saw the ad saying GMG and Gamefly had ESO for 20% off ending today (end of Feb). I have never dealt with either company before, but since Gamefly specifically mentions the US and I am in the US (GMG seems aimed at foreign customers), I was thinking of saving 20% and buying from them.

Anyone have experience with Gamefly in the US? Any reasons NOT to buy at 20% off? (I was going to buy the Imperial Edition, at 20% off its about the same price as the Standard Edition at regular price) Any potential issues with downloads etc on gameday, or any issues for US buyers?

Thanks in advance for any help!

I'd personally recommend GMG. They're the best digital store around in my opinion; they consistently have the best deals. As someone from the states, I've bought quite a few things from them and have never had any issues.

GMG will also give you $2.10 in credit following your first purchase of $2 or more.

I'd personally recommend GMG. They're the best digital store around in my opinion; they consistently have the best deals. As someone from the states, I've bought quite a few things from them and have never had any issues.GMG will also give you $2.10 in credit following your first purchase of $2 or more.

ITS ALL LIES. I got €0.20.  :dry:

But yeah, I can vouch for GMG too. Solid.